Our experience of advising the managers and sponsors of private equity funds means you can rely upon us for a full range of corporate, commercial, insurance and regulatory advice to help you minimise risk and maximise opportunities in your projects and transactions - wherever in the world you are doing business.
Private equity funds are investment funds that exist to invest in potentially fast-growing unquoted companies, typically by way of venture capital, management buy-outs (MBOs) and management buy-ins (MBIs).
Our work includes advice on matters such as:
- Structuring and forming all types of private equity funds including venture capital funds, friends and family funds, EIS funds and SEIS funds.
- Preparing fund documentation including prospectuses, limited partnership agreements, limited liability partnership agreements, management agreements, advisory agreements and service agreements.
- Corporate governance and management issues.
- Re-structuring and re-organising funds.
- Financial services regulation including financial promotion rules.
- Legal due diligence and verification.
- Data protection.